New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
St. Francis Xavier is proud to announce the kickoff of our capital campaign, Continue the Mission!
Please visit the tab above called "Continue the Mission" to find all of the weekly updates in our Capital Campaign Newsletters.
- Imakatsu Gillroid Jr 3D Realism Floating Lure 642 (7525)
- U-T-VX Z120 14 15 16 17 Western Horse Saddle Leather Treeless Trail Barrel Hilas
- Equetech Lightweight Long Country Tweed Ladies Size 8 10
- CARR & DAY & MARTIN MF PRO - - QAY1300
- Ariat Girls Sunstopper 1 4 Zip Top
- Head Sprint Evo Mens Tennis Court shoes - Grey NEON Green -
- Li Ning shoes Family Men Badminton shoes
- SWIX T74 SPORT Ski Snowboarding Waxing Iron (400W 110V)
- Globe Longboard Prowler Cruiser 38,5'' Natural See 10525060
- Polypropylene Rope PP 4mm 100m gold (1345) Braided
- HÄRKILA Hosenträger Carl-Eric - orange - mit Klipps
- Horse Saddleblanket Royal bluee 60cm x 90cm AUSTRALIAN MADE Saddlecloth
- U-7.25 7 1 4 M&F WESTERN ARIAT MENS TWO TONE BANGORA STRAW COWBOY HATS NATURAL
- Turn-Two Equine Stainless Steel Sweet Iron Snaffle Bit Lite Lifter Bit - 5
If you have any questions, please call our Campaign Director Charles Recznik at 304.422.6786.
2019 Easter Vigil
On Saturday, April 20th St. Francis Xavier celebrated the Easter Vigil Mass. During this joyous event we celebrated the risen Christ and welcomed four neophytes into our parish family. We would like to welcome Sandra, Eric, Kelley, and Mike as the newest members of the St. Francis Xavier family!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another.
We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all.
We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm