|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“In great condition. See description for more details.”|
|Color:||Blue||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Material:||Polyester||UPC:||Does not apply|
St. Francis Xavier is proud to announce the kickoff of our capital campaign, Continue the Mission!
Please visit the tab above called "Continue the Mission" to find all of the weekly updates in our Capital Campaign Newsletters.
- WILSON HAMMER 5.0 STRETCH OVERSIZE 110 TENNIS RACQUET GRIP-4 3 8
- Slice 9 Centre Fin - Jonas Claesson - Surfer Girl - CLEARANCE 002
- SURE GRIP DOLLIES PS-6112 NEWEST EXTENDED LONG BASE MADE IN U.S.A. FREE SHIP
- Snowshoes 35 Long Ready To Hang for Decoration Odd Set
- U-249L LARGE TROXEL INTREPID CARBON LOW PROFILE PERFORMANCE ALL PURPOSE RIDING H
- Trense , Gr.Warmbluet, englisches RH, Farbe tief brown Beschläge silverfarben(2)
- Gill Yachting Boot Tall Cruising Adult Rubber Sailing Boots Dinghy
- CCM U+12 Shoulder Pads - Senior
- CEP Women's Progressive+ Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 (Lime Pink) Size IV
- Shimano 17 OCEA JIGGER 1001-HG Baitcasting Reel for Jigging NEW
- Daiwa 16 EM MS 2508PE-H Fishing REEL
- Kong Mouse Work orange , Safety Kong , nautical , Boats
- Korum Adjusta Net Handle All Models NEW Coarse Fishing Adjustable Landing Net
- U-A-16 16 HILASON WESTERN LEATHER BARREL RACING TRAIL PLEASURE HORSE SADDLE TAC
- Dragon Alliance D1 OTG AMP Lumalens Green Ion Amber Goggles w Bonus lens
- Snowboard Outdoor New, Burton Chopper 126 Snowboard Winter, no bindings
- Smith I OS ChromaPop Wechselscheibe ChromaPop everyday pink
If you have any questions, please call our Campaign Director Charles Recznik at 304.422.6786.
2019 Easter Vigil
On Saturday, April 20th St. Francis Xavier celebrated the Easter Vigil Mass. During this joyous event we celebrated the risen Christ and welcomed four neophytes into our parish family. We would like to welcome Sandra, Eric, Kelley, and Mike as the newest members of the St. Francis Xavier family!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another.
We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all.
We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm